Your members want and need a complete wellness program, and now, you can offer it through CSFA’s partnership with Wellbeing Coaches.
Your members’ health and wellness results will improve when they work with a certified coach in addition to your trainers and fitness experts. Together, coaches and trainers are a powerful team that provide a complete wellness program for your members.
Wellbeing Coaches is a network of highly-trained, certified coaches who work with clients in all five areas of wellbeing, so they can reach their personal goals for health and happiness and live their best lives.
Here’s What Your Members Get
The highly-experienced, certified coaches at Wellbeing Coaches leverage proven tools, strategies, and techniques to help clients clarify who they truly are and what they truly desire from life. They partner with clients to develop step-by-step plans to reach specific goals, and they provide support as changes occur and obstacles appear.
- One-on-one coaching conducted via telephone that is private and HIPPA compliant
- Health, wellness, behavioral, life, career, and financial coaching from certified coaches to support your members in all areas of wellbeing
- A special online dashboard where members can choose their own coaches, journal their progress, make appointments, and communicate directly with their coaches
- Educational resources, virtual webinars, and onsite workshops created and delivered by highly-credentialed coaches
- A complete wellness program with collaboration between each member’s trainer and coach
Here’s What Your Club Gets
By offering a wellness program with coaching to your club members, you’ll provide a much-needed benefit through a reputable provider you can trust to deliver the highest quality services. You’ll also have the option to generate revenue through the program to benefit your club’s bottom-line.
- Instant added value for your memberships
- Opportunity to generate revenue from every coaching session your members have
- Web page branded for your club on the Wellbeing Coaches website
- Marketing support from Wellbeing Coaches to help you promote your wellness program to your trainers and members so you can boost awareness and participation
- Collaboration between trainers and your members’ coaches to deliver the best results possible to your members
How Certified Coaches Help Your Members
Certified coaches help your members overcome obstacles so they reach their personal health and happiness goals, including:
- Reduce stress
- Eat healthier
- Manage anxiety
- Stop smoking
- Manage diabetes
- Start exercising
- Achieve work-life balance
- Manage financial wellness
- Develop a career plan
- Start a business
- Lose weight
- Improve sleep
- Increase energy
- Reduce cholesterol
- Control pre-diabetes
- Save money
- Improve heart health
- Reduce debt
- Make a career transition
- Find a job