Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) coaches work with clients to help them plan for their futures, change habits, create household budgets, plan to pay off debts, and more. With your coach’s support, you’ll strategize ways to create a better financial future, reduce stress, and improve the overall quality of your life.
A financial coach works with you to provide unbiased financial advice so you can reach your financial goals. He or she doesn’t sell you products. Instead, you’ll work together to clarify your goals and find a path to use the resources you have more effectively so you can get what you really want from your money. Together, you’ll solve your financial problems so you can be free to achieve both your financial safety and your financial goals.
A financial coach can help you navigate many aspects of your financial health, including:
- Financial planning
- Family money issues
- Retirement planning
- College planning
- Giving and receiving inheritances
- Estate planning
- Combining or separating finances
- Managing millennials’ finances
- Student loan management
- Debt restructuring
- Special needs child funding
- Personal insurance and risk management
- Financial paperwork management
- Investment analysis
- Preparing finances for incapacity
- Corporate executive planning
- Finding financial peace
All financial coaches who work with Wellbeing Coaches’ clients are Certified Financial Planners (CFP®s) and have completed rigorous education and testing. They are required to adhere to the Fiduciary Standard, which means they must put their clients’ interests first-before their own interests or their employers’ interests.
If you want to become financially empowered by learning new ways to tackle important financial matters so you save time and money, then working with a financial coach can definitely help.
Are You Ready to Tackle Your Financial Worries?
Three Great Programs Available to WBC Clients — Get Your Fiscal Fitness Started Here:
An inexpensive resource that can help!
- Do you end up putting off financial decisions because you aren’t sure how to make them?
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could watch a video, or have a resource that gave you a basic understanding, and listed the trustworthy websites for current and more information?
- Would it help if you could learn how to improve your credit score, understand social security options, know what questions your teenager should ask before signing up for college, and a thousand other financial decisions we tackle BEFORE making a decision?
- Would you like a system that keeps you on top of your financial tasks and saves money?
- Would you be willing to spend just a couple of hours each month so financial tasks are off your list and your mind?
- Would you like a step by step guide on getting a task done from somebody who isn’t pushing their product as the solution?
- Would you like someone to call if you get stuck on a financial task?
- Would you like to get on track to protect yourself and your family from life’s curveballs and to achieve your goals?
Join a club or sign up for individual coaching
The roadmap sounds good BUT...
Read our Financial Disclaimer here.