Your use of the Wellbeing Coaching Consultants, LLC Website (wellbeingcoaches.com and related sites and URLs) and all services (including education, coaching and consulting services), products, information or materials (collectively, the “Services”) offered or provided by Wellbeing Coaching Consultants, LLC are subject to the following terms. By using or accepting the Services offered or provided by Wellbeing Coaching Consultants, LLC (“WCC”), you acknowledge that you have read, accept and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Services. Please print these terms and maintain a copy for your reference.
These terms are dated and effective as of June 1, 2016. Since you are bound by any such revisions from time to time, you should review these terms periodically, as these terms are subject to change from time to time without prior notice, and your use of the Services will be subject to any future modification or amendment of these terms.
1. No medical advice. The Services provided by WCC are for informational and educational purposes only. WCC is not a licensed physician or other medical provider and does not offer medical advice. Your use of the Services does not establish a doctor/physician-patient relationship, and the Services are not a substitute for seeking medical advice. The Services provided by WCC have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All information contained on this site is intended for educational and informational purposes only. This information is not to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to a specific health or medical condition. You should always seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before implementing any of the suggestions offered through the Services. For medical advice, contact your doctor or a quailed medical professional. IN THE CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, IMMEDIATELY CALL 911.
2. No financial advice. The Services provided by WCC are for informational and educational purposes only. WCC is not a financial planner or other investment services provider and does not offer financial advice or planning.
3. No representations or warranties. The Services are general in nature, and your specific circumstances may render the Services to inapplicable to you. There may be medical, financial or other health or planning considerations applicable to your situation that are not taken into account by WCC when offering or providing the Services. Prior results described by WCC do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to your use of the Services. WCC makes no promises, guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, about the Services, including but not limited to any promise, guaranty, representation or warranty about the accuracy and completeness of the Services or regarding any outcome or result following your use of the Services. WCC is not liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the Services. This web site and all content it contains and Services offered are provided “AS IS.” Neither WCC nor its employees, agents, shareholders, officers or directors are liable or responsible for your use of or reliance on the Services or for any claims, losses or damages (including but not limited to tort claims, breach of contract claims and negligence claims) that arise or result from the Services or from your use or non-use of the Services. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, WCC or its employees, agents, shareholders, officers or directors is held liable to you for any claim, loss or damage, such liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you to WCC as consideration for the Services.
4. Third parties. WCC may make referrals or suggestions to you regarding services offered by third parties, and may provide links to third party sites. WCC does not endorse or approve of any such third parties and is not responsible for any services or information provided to you by such third parties. Additionally, this web site contains content provided by third parties. WCC does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, availability or completeness of this information. Neither WCC nor its content or data providers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this content.
5. Permitted uses. The Services are offered and provided for your personal use only. You may use the Services only for non-commercial purposes. You may not sell, use, distribute or reproduce the Services, or any part thereof, for any commercial purpose. The Services and all intellectual property rights in and to the contents of the Services are the intellectual property of WCC or are being used with permission by WCC. Your license to use the contents of the Services is limited and may be terminated at any time. You may not modify the Services, or any part thereof, or include the Services, or any part thereof, in another work (printed, electronic or otherwise).
7. Forums. WCC may make available to users of this web site, e-mail notices, newsletters, chat rooms, message boards, bulletin board services or other interactive facilities by means of this web Site (collectively, the “Forums”). WCC cannot review all communications made on or through the web site. WCC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the Forums and to edit, modify or delete any material which WCC in its sole discretion determines to violate this Agreement or to be in any other way offensive or contrary to any WCC policy.
8. Acceptable Conduct. You agree not to post any threatening or defamatory content on the web site that invades privacy, is obscene, excessively violent, discriminatory, pornographic, abusive, or violates any law or advocates illegal activity. WCC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing WCC to disclose the identity of user of the web site and you consent to such disclosure. You agree not to damage, disable, attack, deface, or attempt unauthorized access to this web site or server, or a third party web site or server. You agree not to transmit or post submissions to the Web Site or other users in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise), without the prior written consent of WCC.
9. License for User Content. Certain Services offered through this web site accommodate or require user-supplied information, files or communication (“User Content”). Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this web site you grant the WCC an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute such User Content for the purpose of delivering any Services or products, and you also agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose without any compensation to you. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Content to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the User Content you submit to a particular part of the Web Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; (c) we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law and/or in response to a subpoena or court order; or (d) we believe it necessary in order to protect the rights of the Company or others.
10. Dispute resolution. In the event of a dispute which in any way connects to, arises from or relates to the Services that cannot be resolved amicably, both you and WCC agree to arbitration. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration with Arbitration Resolution Services (ARS). The parties expressly agree to abide by any and all rules of ARS as found in their web site at www.arbresolutions.com. In the event that a party fails to pay any award, the award may be converted to judgment in a Court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any arbitration shall be entitled to recover his, her or its costs and expenses associated with the arbitration, including attorneys’ fees, from the other party. You may not initiate litigation in any court in any jurisdiction and you may not request or join a class action or class arbitration.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms, your use of the Services and your relationship with WCC is governed by United States and Florida law. If any part of these terms is found to be unenforceable, then the remainder of these terms will remain in effect. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these terms will survive the termination of your relationship with WCC. If the arbitration requirement of these terms is held to be unenforceable, then any dispute which in any way connects to, arises from or relates to the Services must be filed and heard in the relevant courts in Palm Beach County, Florida or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts.
12. Limitations on Liability. WCC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this web site. WCC is not responsible for the content or performance of any portion of the Internet other than the www.wellbeingcoaches.com domain, including other web sites to which this web site may be linked or from which this web site may be accessed. Such links are provided only as a convenience and not as an endorsement of the content on such third-party web sites. Users are requested to inform WCC of any errors or inappropriate material found on web sites to which this web site is or may be linked. WCC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a link with any Web Site. WCC is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations, warranties or covenants regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
The use of the Services or the downloading or other use of any content through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from such activities. WCC assumes no liability for any computer virus or other similar software code that is downloaded to your computer from this web site or in connection with any Services.