Within the WalkWell Basics, you’ll get answers to common questions and details to put what you learn into action immediately. You’ll learn:
- Why should I walk?
- How much should I walk?
- How do I get started?
- What should I wear?
- Where should I walk?
- Should I walk alone or with other people?
The WalkWell Tracker includes sample programs, success tips, and more so you can reach your goals. You’ll get:
- Sample WalkWell Program using steps to track your success
- Sample WalkWell Program using minutes to track your success
- Warm up routine
- Walking technique tips to avoid injury
- Cool down routine
- Motivational tips
- Opportunities to walk for a cause
- Tool to track your weight and other key health indicators against your goals
- Calorie burning chart based on your speed, time, and weight
- Step equivalents and calories burned for distances and 38 physical activities
Track your success using the Walking Tracking Charts included within your WalkWell Tracker. You’ll get:
- A Walking Tracker to track your goals, weight, steps, distance, and minutes walked
- Space to track other health measures such as blood pressure and blood sugar